Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Redistribute the Wealth

Druids are 110% in favor of moving the wealth down or sometimes side ways. That is why, when the Republican National Committee (RNC) buys presumptive Queenlet Palin a bunch of new outfits, and pays for those new outfits with campaign contributions, Druids are happy.

We just wish that the RNC had spent lots more instead of the 150K chump change. For example, the RNC could have helped out the miserable chinchilla ranching industry by spending a little more, or helped out the mink ranchers or the leopard poachers. The RNC could have spent millions on fur coats, caps, muffs and hats. Yes. Queenlet Palin would look swell in a leopard skin cape and matching hat. Right! Plus its fixing to get cold. Can’t have the presumptive Queenlet freezing to death up in frigid New Hampshire.

Besides, if the RNC did not spend the campaign money on outfits, what would the RNC spend that money on? Easy that, dopey TV ads. Yes. More than likely, dopey TV ads. Those TV ad executives have already gotten a windfall from this election. They don’t need any more chump change.

The dern faucet out in the front yard leaks, but only when the water is turned on. That faucet needs to be replaced. Yet an average person has to be careful when replacing a faucet. Chances are the job of replacing a faucet shall have unanticipated consequences, including three or more trips to Home Depot.

Why not call a plumber? Well, plumbers cost money. And plumbers should cost money. The plumber is not only doing a job of hard work. The plumber is assuming all the aggravation the job entails, like three or more trips to Home Depot followed up by a trip to Crump’s to get parts that actually work.

So what I am proposing is, that the RNC pay Joe the Skinhead plumber to fix my faucet. That way, Joe gets some trickle down and I get my faucet fixed while off loading all the aggravation off on Joe. Plus, if the RNC paid for fixing my faucet, I would change my vote.

Yes. If the RNC paid to fix my faucet I would go on TV and say, Hi everyone, the RNC paid Joe to fix my faucet. Everyone concerned are winners, both Joe and me. Therefore, I am fixing to change my vote in the upcoming. Yes. I shall write in, Ralph Nader.

But of course, it might be pretty hard for the RNC to figure out who I actually voted for. Except for the fact that Druids don’t lie. So somebody from the RNC might ask me the direct question, post upcoming, Mr. Ovate, Did you really write in Ralph Nader?

Then I would have to confess that I voted for Senator Obama.

Joe would have to come out and disassemble my repaired faucet. Joe would have to put the old parts back. Mercy! But the RNC would have to pay for that too.

Meantime, all you donors to the RNC, remember, You get what you pay for. Buh-huh-huh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home