Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Bohinia

My Bohinia tree has bloomed twice in 15 years. I have never espied a pollinator on its flowers. In that respect, my Bohinia tree is ecologically inert.

The leaves of my Bohinia tree are similar to all bohine leaves with the characteristic bohine shape. However, the leaves on my Bohinia are big, measuring 50mm in both latitude and longitude. The flowers are similarly big. I have espied other Bohinias with relatively much smaller leaves and flowers.

I don’t know what species of Bohinia mine is. Yet, I may have espied a Bohinia just like mine while watching the * movie, I Dreamed of Africa. Perhaps someone knows what species of Bohinia is featured in that movie. Like I said before, I believe my Bohinia is just like the one in that movie. So maybe if someone knows what that movie Bohinia is, in, I Dreamed of Africa, they can tell what mine is, too.

Remember, a * movie can only be watched for a couple of seconds. Now though, since I saw a Bohinia tree that may be just like mine, I may be fixing to watch more of I Dreamed of Africa so I can espy the Bohinia tree again. That means the official rating of I Dreamed of Africa, may soar up to **.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home