Sunday, June 21, 2009

Whut’s This Bee?

This kind of bee is the most abundant bee at the CB after the honey bee, maybe. I Crumby, once was fixing to join bug guide. The theory was, as a member of bug guide, the many could assist me, Crumby, in identifying the CB insects, like this bee. However, membership was not to be. Cause, the first time I was fixing to upload an image to bug guide, something went amiss. The Crumby rule is, when dealing with computer related bullshit, if it does not work right off, fuck it. So after that initial attempt, I never tried to submit anything to bug guide again ever. Though, from time to time I compare pictures of my insects to insects featured on bug guide. It’s the least bug guide can do after fucking me around.

I have a great many more pictures of this kind of bee. These bees are a little smaller than a bumblebee. They have big blue eyes. They chew holes in the floret tubes to get at the nectar. I suspect these bees may be in the Family Megachilidae.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home