Monday, November 28, 2005

The Old Druids Decide Ray's Fate

I, Badgemagus vote to keep goin'. My reasonin' is that these whipper snappers aint got nothin better to do nowise. Ray especially. This is the first chore I've seen him work on by hisself without someone herdin' 'em along ever' minute and that's through two of his iterations that I know about. And that Rayetta's a way worse smartass than Ray. Always has been. That one's always been a sly boots smarty pants. It just don't always come out as obvious with her as with Ray on account of his bein' such a idiot. And that Crumby Ovate is just plain crazy. Where in the world did you come up with such a phenomena as that one, Red? I can't believe you trained that one. On his best day he's ..........look at 'em foolin around over there. What happened to his hair? That one's a pickle short of a barrel, fer sure. Anyway, I say if ye can stand to ride herd on this bunch keep goin'. I may have some more help, fer ye, on the liturgy, anon.

I, Nancy the Goddess of Practical Jokes, though it misgives me to agree with Badgemagus, him bein' an old fool, especially with regard to the commentary just made about poor little Rayetta, who may be the sweetest, longest sufferin' Druidess in these parts, and who has to put up with that bunch at the Cow Barn non-stop. I say keep goin' too and I'm sendin' one of my girls over, a Tabby Labber just matriculated from the Joke Factory, to assist Rayetta. I trust ye have room fer another one Red? Nice lady-like accommodations, that is?

Whoa! What's all this then. Here I be, old and feeble and ye Badgemagus are editin' the liturgy on me agin, and ye Nancy are foistin' yet another young strumpet off on me. Why not move this evangelical effort over to yer place Badgemagus, er to Nancy's? I need to get back to bucolic pursuits and to watchin' the Christian Demons cavort on the TV.

Red, yer younger than the both us, though I hate to admit that, since I, Nancy the Goddess of Practical Jokes, obviously appear to be much younger than you do. And stop all this whinin'. It's precisely to wean you off watchin' the Christian Demons on TV and give you somethin' useful to do that we sent all these younger Druids over to yer place to he'p out. So that's what they're doin', he'pin out. Goddess knows what you'd be doin' all alone in that big ol' house with just that Crumby Ovate and the Goddess of Reality Checks and that monkey, what do you call it, Lomo, fer company?

Don't I get to vote?

Sure Red, ye can vote, but it's already two to whatever ye vote so ye may as well make it unanimous.

Well dern yer hides.

Alrighty then.

Alrighty then.

Alrighty then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home