Monday, December 05, 2005

Move Over Ray

Move over Ray Pistrum. Move over Ray Pistrum. Move over Ray Pistrum. Yer in my way.

Today, let it be recorded in the annals of RGVECB that I, Crumby Ovate succumbed to being creeped out and quit my job. I am, fer the nonce, umemployed. But as has been discussed previously under a variety of subtopics, I, Crumby Ovate, am a Man of Action. So after this spell is completed I will be fixing to take a bath and go to bed. Just always remember!

If you were a newt you wouldn't give a hoot, you'd never have to bathe.
You'd be in the water. You'd be in the water.

And thematically speaking, If you were a bear, covered up with hair, you'd never have to shave.

Actually, I have to go back to that job each day through the upcomin' Friday. But after that I can relax and wear my Fruities O the Loom on my head where they belong, fer a nonce er two. Ye probably know how ye can fix the leg holes over yer eyes so ye can see out, maybe. Right Ray?

That's right CO. But what I really like to do is put my arms through the leg holes and pull the crotch over my face. Then I make oooo, oooo noises and scare everone.

Jeez Louise, Ray. We got to get a picture of ye doin' that.

All righty then. Let's do 'er. Boy howdy.
______

And the moon rises over the bosom companions, Ray Pistrum and Crumby Ovate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home