Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Red Takes Over, fer a spell

Say there Arkdruid. Could ye translate this into standard English, fer me.

Certainly Red, that's for the best, maybe.

Hi. This is Red Ears of Red's Good vs. Evil Cow Barn (RGVECB) where most of the help has run off from the Cow Barn to have adventures.* But adventures are private affairs, so the younger Druids have decided not to expose any more of the private details of their adventures. And they won't expose those details of those adventures any more in this venue, for the nonce, or ever, maybe. I, Red, approve of their decision, for it takes me back to the times of my earliest iterations when we memorized this and that, but didn't spell much out, ever. Also, there's the problem of the Druid mysteries getting subsumed into the mainstream vulgarity if the younger Druids spell out all the details of their adventures. We can't have that. So I, Red as proprietor of RGVECB need to figure out what to do with all of the ones that may survive their adventures and turn back up at the CB, looking for work. That may take awhile.

As for me, Red, with the Arkdruid here to translate, I will continue for a spell, maybe, to document the Wicker Man. He's here. I've seen him.


*The best I could translate. - The Arkdruid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home