Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Raymone's Plant du Jour

Raymone, your scraping the bottom of the bean bin again.

Oui, Monsieur Red.

Clematis drummondii. Er, hi there. I'm the unwanted and uncared for Clematis at the CB. Clematis pitcheri gets all the positive attention and reinforcement. My only friend is an ant. Plus nobody likes that ant either. Not even the Crumby Ovate, defender of all native flora, likes me.

Er, Crumby, could you come in here for a spell?

Yepper, Raymone, how's it semi- hanging.

Toute suite, Crumby. Why do you hate Clematis drummondii?

It's depressing and makes me wish I was in Oklahoma.

Clematis drummondii is in Oklahoma too, nes't pas.

Oui Raymone.

Why's that the plants fault Crumby?

That's a long story, Raymone, all ye need to know is, it pisses me off.

Oui, Crumby, but.

Oui, Raymone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home