Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day - Sprachen Up, One God Poohbahs!

Crumby, I have a another one god poohbah question. Since you couldn't answer my first one god poohbah question, maybe you can answer this iteration or question.

Ask away, Ray. Remember, common sense has it that there's no such thing as a stupid question. Ha! Is that ever stupid? Common sense is correct about nothing, but it is right, politically considered, about everything.

Right, my bosom companion. But you are actually supposed to know something about one god poohbah behavior, Crumby, due to all your training on one god poohbah shenanigans. Anyway, who may I ask a one god question, if not the Crumby Ovate?

All righty then, Ray, I am all ears my default. Query away.

Okie Dokie. Why is it that not one Mammonite Christian poohbah has gone on TV to stand up for Pope What's His Name.

Easy that. No pope here, Ray.

Huh?

Easy that. No pope here, Ray.

What?

No pope here, Ray.

Jeez Louise, Crumby! Can you explain what you just spelled. I heard you, bosom companion, but I don't understand what you are implying by the phrase, No pope here.

Sure! I can explain, no pope here, to my bosom buddy. The Mammonite Christians despise the pope. That's why the honest Mammonites holler, "No Pope Here!" The Mammonites don't care if the pope chooses to fuss with the Mussalman or Muslims, whichever. The Mammonites would like to see the Muslims off the pope and vice versa. So they are bound to stay neutral until the pope actually gets offed. After the pope gets himself offed, should that actually happen, then the Mammonites might cry some crocodile tears. Also, they would definitely cry out their support for the cluster bombing of Arabia and the surrounding continents. Many would holler to high heaven, "Cluster bomb those Muslims who murdered pope What's His Name, Praise Jesus." However, if someone offered them a bunch of money to shut up about cluster bombing something or other, they'd shut up. The have a lot of prinicples when it comes to cash flow.

Er. I see. Well, what would it take for the Mammonite Christian one god poohbahs to get all riled up at once and go on TV like the Muslim one god poohbahs did in response to Pope What's His Name?

Mercy! Ray you are chock full of queries this evening. Hmmm. One thing that would work would be to have a game show contest on TV. The game show contest theme would be, "The one god talks to me and this is what he says, to me. And he talks to me, almost exclusively." But there would have to be a great prize, like perhaps a thousand or two thousnd dollar prize to the winning one god poohbah. Such a game show should fetch them forth, out of hiding. Or maybe one of the Teletubbies will fornicate with a sheep. If a Teletubby fornicated with a sheep, and their love was so hot that an Ameican flag caught fire, the Mammonite poohbahs would be on TV like muses on English poets, or me on telescopery.

Thanks Crumby, perhaps some such shall come to pass, and I shall at last, learn the true idenitities of the Mammonite Christian poohbahs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home