Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rain Yesterday - 0.35", Rain to Date for the Julian '06 - 15.80"

Crumby, as soon as you finish your exercises come hither at that nonce.

All righty then.

Crumby, how many of those push ups do you have to do?

200.

Well then your done. You already counted past 200.

Yepper Ray. These 50 I'm at now are self imposed abuse.

Well, whatever. Hurry on up though.

249-250. There now. I have suffered enough for the nonce. What's up there, my bosom companion?

Why do you reckon Dr. Swineherd released the Demon Mammon from that feed sack?

Beats me Ray.

So Dr. Swineherd didn't spell to you on why he turned that imp loose.

Noper.

Interesting. He didn't spell Hope anything along those lines either, apparently. Hope says, "Gracious sakes, how was I to know that horrid little demon would be so cute?" Then she told me to drop it.

Noper. That's curious. Maybe he forgot. After he got back to the Parlor from turning little Mammon loose, he was busy sorting Hope and me out for embarrassing ourselves and Druidry in general in front of a national TV audience. Possibly he meant to tell us why he loosed the demon, but forgot because he was so aggravated with us. Er! Come to think on it, that's why we got in trouble, wanting to turn the demon loose in the Parlor, and then Dr. Swineherd goes and turns it loose outside. Mercy! Er! Let me ovate on this a minute Ray.

Crumby ovates for a minute, but just a second after a minute falls asleep; that some call a trance.

Dad gum it! Wake up Crumby. Wake up, I'm trying to hold a conversation with you. Wake on up!

Ray shakes Crumby awake.

Huh! Yepper Ray,the Goddess just spelled me what Badgemagus was up to.

So what was he up to then?

Can't spell you on that for the nonce Ray. The WG says I'm only allowed to spell Rayetta on my epiphany for the nonce, and Rayetta is to make a general proclamation from my epiphany after first discoursing upon my epiphany with Red. Sorry Ray, but I am out of the loop as soon as I discharge my epiphany to the Lovely Druidess. Normally, since you Ray, are my bosom companion, I would tell you my ovation, as you know I would, but this time, I won't.

All righty then Crumby, I shall use my Sun God Trainee status to figure this out on my own.

All righty then. Anon, I am off to visit with Rayetta regarding my most recent epiphany. A Welcome Before Me.

Yepper to that. Later Crumby.

Aterla Ayra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home