Friday, January 12, 2007

Roly Poly?

All righty then. During breakfast Crumby and I decided that for our diurnal activity we would dress up as roly polys. Er. At least that's what I surmise we both are. Crumby, can you roll up into a ball?

Not sure Ray.

Can you espy your tail?

Noper.

Can you espy if I have twain caudal appendages?

Er. You don't appear to have a tail Ray, but I am having trouble seeing off that great a distance during this strange metamorphosis.

Well, fine and dandy. So we are probably roly polys, but one or another of us may be a sow bug. Anyhow whatever, we are members of the Crustacea, Order Isopoda, and pre-adapted for a terrestrial lifestyle.

Here we have come to visit this grapefruit at my sister's butterfly feeding sanctuary. Alas, it appears that some flies have beat us to this delicious grapefruit, Crumby. They have vertitably shit all over this grapefruit already.

That's OK Ray. I am already hungry again. A little fly shit shall not put the Crumby Ovate off his feed. Hey! Dang it, stop flashing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home