Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Used Camera Ad

For sale is my wonderful dslr camera that I love so much because it takes such beautiful pictures. However, I must sell my almost brand new camera because my pet monkey, Petey, has figured out how to open the memory card door. Petey, darn him, takes the memory cards out of the compartment and hides them around the house. No matter where I hide the camera, Petey somehow finds it. Then he takes the memory card out. Not only that, Petey always latches the memory door back after he takes the memory card out. I never know when I have memory anymore, or when I don't. So I must either get rid of my beautiful, almost brand new camera, or get rid of Petey. But Petey is a very old monkey and has been in the family for years so it would be almost impossible to find Petey a new home. Bottom line, the camera must go.

This is an almost brand spanking new dslr camera in immaculate condition except for the monkey finger nail scratches on the memory compartment door. The scratches are barely noticeable, only visible when you actually look at the memory card compartment door. Goodness! Petey may have also have hidden the warranty card. Good luck bidding!

Oh look, way up there. That's Petey, asleep. Isn't that sweet. Petey has his prehensile tail in the laser collimator. What's that he's holding?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home