Saturday, March 17, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - I Could Use a Delicious Cinnamon Bun

Yepper. After several days of werkin' in the sun I am generally ready for my delicious cinnamon bun. Here it is Day 87 of DY 1, a cinnamon bun day. Hold it. Here's my very smart sister come in to visit her admiring brother. What's happenin' Rayetta?

Last night Ray, around dusk, after I got you and Crumby sorted out, I chanced to visit the Carolina Jessamine (Gelsemium sempervirens) bower. Busy at the bower were several sphingids. So tonight, somebody needs to camp out at the bower. I want a picture of those sphingids of sufficient quality to determine the species of those sphingids on my desk by 9 AM, golfer time, tomorrow morning, Day 88. Savvy!

All righty then, er, maybe.

No maybe, Ray.

All righty then. Hold it. Here's Crumby, my bosom companion, come to visit the venue, also. What's happenin' bosom companion?

Surprisingly Ray, I am feeling frisky as a young donkey and shall accompany you on the promenade for produce. Though cruelly overworked and tormented by my cruel taskmasters lately, I have plenty of pack mule energy left for produce packing.

All righty then. We shall depart, anon, so soon as I can get these lead boots laced up. You coming too, Rayetta.

Yes Ray. But later. Later, I shall descend upon the jewelry vendors, accompanied by your twain beautiful girlfriends. We may need some more jewelry. Here's the produce to be acquired list. If they don't have all that, substitute this or that.

All righty then, Rayetta.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home