Thursday, June 14, 2007

Lovely Silky Evolvulus - Pollinator



Broke again, I took that job in vain
Broke again, my earnings down the drain
During this iteration, I have seldom been so blue
I got what I deserve, my new camera broke again

Yes, the associated may be the last picture taken with that new camera ever. For today, while changing out a dang lens, I accidentally stuck my finger inside the camera and the mirror popped plumb out. That's right. On the back of that mirror are about eight tiny glue spots, but those glue spots failed the man power test. Out popped the mirror. Tomorrow that camera is headed back to California for another round of repairs. Mercy! I may need to stick with the trusty C 5060 from now on. That dslr may be too delicate, fer me. In fact, if it does get fixed, I shall donate my turns with that camera to Rayetta and Ray. I have had it with that particular dang camera. Dang it. I wish I had the sweat of my brow back and no dang camera. Never again ever, shall the Crumby Ovate labor so diligently yet foolishly again, ever.

Plus, I have no idea what that pollinator is. No idea. In the old days I would have had a better idea about what that pollinator is because that pollinator would be dead and glued on the end of a point with a pin through the opposite end of that point, the pin in a cork, all under my trusty microscope. Then, once all that was set up, the Crumby Ovate, well, the Crumby Ovate might learn a thing or two. Yepper. Dang it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home