Friday, June 15, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - Rainfall Update

A little rain shower dumped 0.28" in the gauge yesterday evening. So the new, all important total is, 26.65" + 0.28" = 26.93" on this date, Day 177 of DY 1.

Now Dr. Pistrum (LDR) has an important safety message.

Thank you Ray. Yes I do have an important safety message. Stealing the bananas from my butterfly feeder is a Potential Safety Topic - Environmental Hazard. Whoever got those bananas is in danger. What danger? Easy that, when I catch the culprit, that culprit's life is fixing to be a living hell for a brief instant. Then, following a brief instant, that culprit is either going to rot in hell for all eternity, or perhaps, something even worse than rotting in hell for all eternity shall be the eternal fate of that culprit. So culprit, you are fixing to get it. OK Ray. That's the safety message.

All righty then. Er, Rayetta, I swear right now on the fuzzy noggins of three fifties of red headed orphan baby bastards faunching in a sandbox that I did not steal those bananas.

Good Ray. You may be spared. Now, I have work to do. Bye.

Bye. Mercy! OK. I see here that Crumby has broke the new camera again. What else? Lomo has this new girlfriend, Lometa. They are presently enjoying the proto-human courtship phase of their relationship. As I gaze out the laboratory window I can just espy the noggins of those two love birds sticking up out of the nest they constructed in the Fraxinus pensylvanica. Uh oh. My sister, Rayetta, is approaching the trunk of the nest tree. Uh, oh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home