Monday, September 24, 2007

Rayetta's Butterflies in Exile - The Tropical Leafwing

All three of you, stop that whining. Crumby and Karl shall be here anon. Then we shall all be whisked back to the relative safety of the CB in no time, no time at all. Meantime, I shall do some remote computing, accessing the CB laboratory computer from afar. Ha! There are my butterfly files. Stop that whining, you three. We shall pass the time reviewing my CB butterfly pictuere files. Won't that be fun! Here's one I took before we left the CB yesterday. That lantana could just as easily be a banana. Both the beetle and the butterfly depicted, are likely to free load at the banana feeder. Yet there they are, on the lantana.

OK. I shall remotely draw a line to those little wing toofers, then label them, toofers. Hmmm. For a certainty I have at last documented the famous tropical leafwing (Anaea adiea) for the CB BDS. Those extra wing toofers are the deciding factor. So now, both the leafwings are in the CB BDS. Isn't that swell!! Well, isn't it? Why the long face, Lleu Llaw?

Uh. Lovely Druidess, I am perturbed that the Homeland Security may get me. After all, I should have the dickens of a time explaining myself under torture. How could I possibly convince Homeland Security that I am enduring this iteration as servant to Crumby because of sins I committed in the first century? I daresay those Homeland Security types shall torture me even more if I spell, or spill, all that.

Forget it Lleu Llaw. They shall never catch you alive. Anyway, here come Crumby and Karl. We are saved. Praise the Goddess!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home