Monday, September 24, 2007

Rayetta’s Payback

Totally Censored!!!!

Instead, we present a special rendition of, Ray’s Thought for the Day

OK. Well, my sister and associates are hiding out somewhere, east of here. Apparently, Ms. Merriam called Homeland Security on Rayetta. That’s bad for Ms. Merriam. Nobody likes a snitch. Possibly that was Rayetta’s payback intention all along, to spook Ms. Merriam into calling Homeland Security.

Anyway, Crumby is awaiting the arrival of Karl the Tracker Druid. I can see Crumby through the laboratory window, out by the curb, pacing. That’s all happening because Rayetta may be lost. Rayetta called Crumby to come get her. But she couldn’t explain where she was. So Crumby had to call Karl to help recover my sister and her accomplices. I bet Crumby is fairly aggravated by this turn of events, since, when the call came in, Crumby was safely ensconced in his orgone box. Yet now, my bosom companion must depart on a perilous adventure to rescue my sister, plus her associates. Lucky for me, I am in charge of the venue and too busy to go.

OK. We need to do a Rayetta’s Butterflies because we are accumulating a backlog. Since I don’t know what to do, I shall do this one, featuring Aster subulatus, an unpopular lawn weed.

Many may have wondered, or more likely, few have wondered, what is Aster subulatus good for. Well, it appears to be good for this skipper. Uh. This may be Julia’s skipper (Nastra julia). But it could just as easily be some other skipper. I actually have no idea what skipper it is. I don't have, even a lowly opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home