Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ray’s Round Table, 4

All righty. Today we are fixing to have a round table parley similar to those on Sunday morning TV. In the best tradition of Media Liberal TV, and Media Conservative TV, all my guests, plus me, have incestuous relationships. Today’s round table guests, just like last Sunday, are, Ms. Hope Remains, Ace Reporter, Druid News Service; Dr. Rayetta Pistrum, the Lovely Druidess Rayetta; and my bosom companion, Mr. Crumby Ovate.

Er. We could not round up King Arthur. Maybe King Arthur shall show up next week. You twain ladies, plus Olwen, need to get to work on attracting King Arthur to the Round Table.

Goodness! What do you mean, Ray? Do you mean that your twain beautiful girl friends, myself included, plus your sister, for Goddess Sakes, are to flaunt ourselves before King Arthur, so he shall come on your program?

Uh, oh. No, I do not mean that, Hope. Actually, my good buddy Culwuch, may need to do that chore, attracting King Arthur to the venue. So never mind. Uh. OK?

You better change your plans Ray. Hmmm. Prostituting your beautiful girl friends is wicked. But prostituting me, the Lovely Druidess Rayetta, your only known sister, is even worse. Who put such a ridiculous idea into your noggin? It was Crumby, wasn’t it? I bet Crumby put you up to that nonsense.

Yikes! No, no, no! I am incredibly innocent. I would not think up such a ridiculous yet horrible scenario for a hundred dollars. Rayetta, please believe me! Not at any nonce ever, should I think up such and such, ever, over geologic time including all the anons to come. Mercy!

Hmmm. All righty then, Crumby, you seem sincere. But hold out your arm anyway.

What for Rayetta?

Ray is fixing to give you an Indian burn for good measure.

But I don’t deserve an Indian burn. Ray needs the Indian burn. Ray thought the King Arthur prostitution ring up all by himself.

Never mind that, Crumby. Ray, I order you to administer a blistering Indian burn to your bosom companion.

No! Dang it! Rayetta, you are embarrassing me, plus ruining Ray’s Round Table.

Oh I am, am I? Yet, I am supposed to summon King Arthur for a good time at your bequest. Hmmm. All righty then, hold out your arm, Ray. You Ray, my wicked brother, shall receive an Indian burn from Crumby.

No, no, no, Rayetta. Crumby has the strength of ten. He is liable to tear my skin off.

Even so, Ray

Wait a minute. Should we not, alternative to my justly deserved Indian burn, discuss our Houstink adventure. After all, we got to see all those giant flags at the great vehicle dealerships. That’s fairly interesting.

Hmmm. That is an interesting Americano phenomena. All those prodigious, yet dirty, flags flying over the various business dealerships along the I-10 corridor are interesting. Perhaps Ray, you have escaped your justly deserved Indian burn for the time being. Does anyone have an opinion about those flags?

I do Rayetta. Gracious sakes, those flags are nasty. Those flags need to be taken down and laundered once in a while.

I agree Hope. Those flags did look nasty. I bet the responsible business Americanos never take those flags down. Plus, those gigantic flags could break loose, blow into the I-10 thoroughfare and engender many to smite their great vehicles into other great vehicles. Many should perish. What a potential safety topic, environmental hazard that scenario is.

Yeah but, Rayetta, I Crumby, ovate that the many in those parts, are in those parts because they deserve those parts. Or, they deserve those parts because they are in those parts. Either way, they get what they deserve.

Hmmm. Perhaps so Crumby. Bye now, and watch out for the Wicker Man!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home