Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ray Girds His Loins

Besides my usual undears I should carefully consider what to wear to werk this morning. I shall need to wear more clothes. Otherwise, if I just wear the same amount of clothes, I shall be too cold. If I am too cold, by werk efficiency shall render whatever enterprise I undertake, unprofitable. Yet if I put on too many clothes, I shall be too hot, and a likely candidate for an inner thing chafing event.

Dang it! You twain beautiful girl friends need to wake up and dress me.

Your clothes are set out Ray.

Where?

On your Lazy Boy, in the laboratory. Now shut up so we can go back to sleep.

Here they are. Now I remember. Here are my favorite cool weather werk garments. You may see, it is like this. Beelzebubberriffic persists so long in these parts that a Sun God Trainee is likely to forget what is available in the juniper chest, or, even the existence of the juniper chest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home