Monday, October 29, 2007

Ray’s Thought for the Day - Halloween is Upcoming - We Cavort on Many Planes

It was all just a semantical misunderstanding, ladies. Jeez Louise! Boy howdy! A trip to Houstink sure can set everyone on edge. Those parts are so evil, yer face may break out even on a short visit. Mercy!

I am, of course, referencing the King Arthur situation on Ray’s Round Table, yesterday, and why yesterday’s program turned into a dust up. Dang it! Where’s Culwuch? Here he is. Culwuch, King Arthur is yer cousin, right? So King Arthur owes you, right? So if you asked King Arthur to appear on Ray’s Round Table, he probably would, right?

Maybe Ray. Arthur Cuz already did me a bunch of favors. But as ye know yerself Ray, blood may be thicker than water.

Dang it, Culwuch. Blood is thicker than water. That’s a fact. There’s particulate matter in blood that makes blood automatically thicker than water, always. There is no maybe about it. Dang it!

Look Ray. I aint gonna help ye at all if ye keep up that tone of voice. After all, it was ye Ray, that stole my beautiful girl friend, Olwen.

Ye were wearied of her anyway, Culwuch.

No I wasn’t.

Yes you were. Anyway, are ye fixing to help get yer cousin on my program or not.

Maybe. But here’s the deal, Ray. In return, I get to spark my former beautiful girlfriend in private with no interference. If ye get King Arthur, I get Olwen back, maybe. Deal?

Er. All righty then. Olwen shall never abandon me, ever, anyway.

We shall see about that, anon, Ray. Now I am off to seek my cousin. The journey is long and perilous.

Well, au revoir then. Ye need to have him back here by next Sunday morning early, or the deal’s off.

I shall hasten along then. Anon, I, Culwuch, shall return and claim the beautiful Olwen. Au revoir.

Well go on then. There he goes. What an asshole. Dang it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home