Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More Hocus Pocus Focus

M. Manual. M. To adjust the aperture, turn the wheel while pressing the +/- button. That's what was messing me up. I needed to be in Manual, but I would always forget which button I was supposed to press to adjust the aperture. Then I would head back into the domicile. Back in the domicile, the Manual would be temporarily lost. So then, because the Manual was temporarily lost, and I was in a big hurry, I could not read up on how to adjust the aperture in Manual, in the Manual. And I would give up on the complicated procedure, temporarily. But now, I have at last committed that complicated procedure to memory.

Hmmm. The +/- button is a versatile little booger. More depth of field practice on the CB infloresences on a bright, sunny day. Electropictoid credits: Me, Rayetta Pistrum, Ph.D., LDR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home