Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ray’s Rainfall Update - Day 89, DY 2

High-Hopping Hosannas! We got a little free water, yesterday. That rain yesterday makes the new total in the gauge, 3.71" + 0.97" = 4.68" for DY 2 to date.

Meantime, I am contemplating a tell all on my Granny. Except that, as everyone knows, Rayetta and me were poor little orphan bastards at the time our Grannies should have been hugging us twain to their quartet of ample bosoms and telling us lies. But Crumby, my bosom companion, had a Granny or two.

In fact, Crumby could, if he chose, tell a great many racially charged Granny tales out of school, if he just would. Most likely though, he won’t. But he could, if he would.

Shut up Ray! Don’t ye be spellin’ on my Granny!

Hep! Hep! Somebody hep me! Crumby is fixing to murder me! Biff! Sock! Pow!
______

Yes. It is true. Though southern culture is on the skids, telling racially charged Granny tales, out of school, is still a problematic activity.

The Ark Druid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home