Friday, April 18, 2008

Ray’s Rainfall Update - Day 119, DY 2

Twice the potato giants woke me. Yet, once I tore myself away from the Ample Bosoms this morning and looked around, I could espy no puddles. But for these parts, it rained a lot last night. So the new all important free water total is, 0.92" + 5.01" = 5.93". Still pitiful, but I’m takin’ whut She’s givin’. It beats paying fer it.

Crumby, my bosom companion, and me espied this cool beetle yesterday after the Arizona sister incident. This beetle is possibly a close relative of Euphoria sepulchralis. Crumby says, pull him out of the banana Ray, so we can get a better look see. So that is what I did, not thinking about whether this beetle had finished dining.

There the beetle goes to ground. This beetle was aggravated over being pulled out of the banana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home