Monday, December 22, 2008

The Solstice is Past

The daylight hours are on the increase. A new year, Druid Year 3, or DY 3 for short is here at last. Praise the Goddess. I barely escaped DY 2. Yes. Barely, with reduced functionality.

Here we go. Once more, tiny planet Earth is hurtling through the depths of space. Once more, tiny planet Earth is orbiting along at a good pace. Here we all go. Whee!

OK. Yesterday I was fixing to make some resolutions for DY 3. Alas, I forgot to make any resolutions. Then today I said to myself, Crumby, don’t waste any time on resolutions. Instead, you need to concentrate on helping to bring about the rapture.

Yes. The rapture shall be great. I am 110% in favor of immediate rapture. That’s because rapture promises to rid tiny planet Earth of a significant number of retards.

Hark! Where shall I be when the rapture, er, raptures? Perhaps I shall be seated in my Lazy Boy recliner playing channel roulette. Whoa! What are Fox and Friends up to? Whoa! Rayetta, Ray! Y'all got to come see this. Fox and Friends are going ephemeral. Whoa! Look at that. They are floating, floating above the Fox and Friends couch. They have sprouted tiny wings. There they go. Up, up and away. Never to be seen by mere mortals again. Good!

Or perhaps I shall be out in the backyard, espying naked heavenly bodies. Suddenly the ep fov is filled with retards ascending to the high heavens. There they go. Whee!

Hmm. I bet all the light polluters got raptured. Now I can go around and turn off all the outdoor lighting in these parts. At last, once I get those lights off, and once the airways are cleared of the departed, I may finally get to espy NGC 246.

Yepper. Bring on the rapture.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home