Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Comet Lulin Changed My Life - A Testimonial

Many believe in Astrology. Many don’t. Yet there can be little doubt that this or that heavenly body may directly influence the actions of this or that individual or person right here on Earth.

Consider this morning for example. There I was snoring happily, my noggin wedged between the twain Ample Bosoms. Roll over Crumby! You’re snoring!

That woke me up. What time is it? It’s 6AM. I shall go do an ablution. Then, once I am done with my ablution, I shall go to the back door. I shall look out the back door. If I espy stars I shall go forth into the backyard. Fearlessly I shall go forth, with only a small dog for company.

Sure as shooting, the sky was clear and the stars were out. Mercy! Right then I knew I should have arisen from the cloying embrace of the Ample Bosoms sooner. Yes. I should have been up by 5 AM. Nevertheless, I may still have time before fickle Ogma’s rising. Time for what? Why, to espy Comet Lulin, of course.

Out I went. The Moon shone. The wind howled. The mud stuck to the bottom of my shoes. My double decker lawn chair sank deep into the mud. Ogma was rising. Nature plus my buttocks sang a duet.

By the time I did another ablution, silencing those tuneful buttocks, then gathering up all the gear I forgot when first, out I went, Ogma was rising even more. Hurriedly I began to scan the vicinity of Lambda Librai for Comet Lulin. There were fuzzy spots around, all righty, but I could not espy the comet. I scanned with my trusty bins for Comet Lulin in vain.

I set up the Lomo. I checked a fuzzy spot or two with the Lomo. No Lulin.

This morning, I never did espy Comet Lulin. Nevertheless I feel like Comet Lulin changed my life this morning. Not significantly, but just a little bit. So there’s a perfect example of how a heavenly body may directly influence life on Earth as I know it. Astrologers take heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home