Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello, This is me, Crumby Ovate

I am not here right now. If I both know and like you, I may call back. Bye!

Some may espy that I, Crumby, don’t take advantage of the no-call technology. That way I am constantly afflicted by unsolicited phone calls on my telephone. Those are what my personal phone message interdicts. What industries afflict me? Easy that, the banking, insurance and real estate industries afflict me. They are the ones that constantly call me up. They are also the featured guests at the congressional hearings and the subject of most of the envy regarding the disgusting Mammonite economic spectacle/meltdown one sees on the TV.

So all I have to protect me from all those unsolicited calls from the Mammonite business community is my recorded message. My recorded message protects me pretty well. Praise the Goddess!

Yes it is interesting that the overwhelming bulk of unsolicited phone messages come from “industries” directly controlled by the Demon Mammon. That’s right, Mr. Ovate, you need to refinance your piece of shit home or auto, purchase more insurance, visit our beautiful time-shared condo in beautiful Matagorda County. Those are the type messages I get. Jeez Louise!

A legitimate business never calls you on the phone. Remember! A legitimate business never calls you on the phone. Well. Maybe a legitimate business may call you up, but only after you call them up, first. That’s how a legitimate business, like a baker or plumber operates. That’s why you shall probably be glad to hear from a legitimate business, especially a plumber, versus a Goddess damned banker fixing to commit usury on you.

Why does a plumber or a garbage person or a brain surgeon get paid less than a Wall Street Money Changer? Easy that, it is an arbitrary decision of society. Yes. It is an arbitrary decision that fails every test of logic and morality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home