Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Last Year's Nostalgia

Last year, seemed like a Demon from Hell had me by the short hairs like 24/7. No. That's not accurate. Multiple Demons from that region known as the Christian Netherworld where Demon Inhabitance is common had me. That's right many Demons from the Christian Netherworld, known as Hell or Hades had me. To reiterate, a great many of the miserable Christian Demons from Hades were on me like fleas on a dog's weenie, or like those tiny flying insects that commonly hover around dog weenies, but only when the humidity is fairly high. Once the humidity drops off, even the dog weenie flies pack it in. But I didn't know that last year. Boo-hoo-hoo. I only learned that this year, DY 3. Mercy! Last year, 2008 of the Julian, was miserable, but nothing to compare with 2009. For during 2009 of the Julian, even the dog weenie flies packed it in.

This interesting photo, from 2008, indicates the relative bounty of nature for that year compared to thus. Check out that bug. Druids dislike bugs. That bug is only in the picture by accident. But liking bugs, like fires and thorns, could change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home