Monday, February 27, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day

Let's see now. We got three tics more on Saturday, then it cleared up and we are havin' some days outside without our Wellies so yer prognisticators were true, Hope.

Goodness gracious, don't forget to add those three tics to the total tics of "I am a Mitey Snark in the Formerly Cultivated Area and the CB Tree is Phaestoglochin Sedges Month", Ray.

All righty then. I better do that expeditiously afore I ferget. Let's see, two plus three be five tics. Yikes, that aint much. Hope, ye know that garment we found yesterday may be prognosticatious too.

I don't think so Ray!

But it was in two of the CB colors, black and white.

Still, I don't think so Ray.

Nevertheless, I am mighty intererested in that garment and it may be important.

I don't think so Ray.

Er maybe, the owner would claim it if we put it's picture up somewheres.

That's not a good idea Ray.
Oops! My finger slipped.

Goodness. How did ye get the bosom covers to stick out like that Ray?

Shiver preventers. Or as the LDR would spell, boing boots.

Oh......! You know Ray, there may be no hope for you, after all. You have put it on the tree, upside down.

Whoa! What does that portend?

That Rayetta will most certainly thump your ear before you take it down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home