Friday, April 14, 2006

Red Takes Over. fer awhile

How did ye spell ye liked yer aigs agin, Ray-mone? Avec whut? Whoa! All righty then. Oh, Practical Nurse, Bill the Garcon. Ye have not prepared my aigs nor Ray-mones aigs properly. So take these here aigs ye fixed up improperly out to the pigs, and then fix us up aigs like we informed ye to fix us up in the first place. But wait up fer the nonce, Practical Nurse Bill, fer ye fergot to curtsy and oui-oui. Also ye need to refer to yer boss properly as Monsieur Rouge. There now. Oui-oui. Har, har. Ray-mone, this here play-actin’ like we be frogs at breakfast be lotsa fun, har, har.

But now I got to work on this here calendar fer the nonce. Fer hark! Time has swept Monsieur Rouge along anon to right here and stuck me with this chore. Lemme see, I be whut? I be whut? I be whut? Er. I be whut? I be whut? I be whut? Er. I be whut? I be whut? I be whut? Er. Hark! Hyer’s Practical Nurse Bill back agin. Say there Practical Nurse Bill, how did them pigs enjoy their aigs? They did. Har, har, them dern pigs. But lemme see. I be whut? I be whut? I be whut? Er. I be whut? I be whut? I be whut? Er. I be whut? I be whut? I be whut? Hark, Practical Nurse Bill, them new aigs look plenty delicious. Don’t them new aigs look delicious, Ray-mone? Set them aigs right on down here fer me and Ray-mone, Practical Nurse Bill.

Aaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaaaaaaa-chooo.

Dang it, Practical Nurse Bill, yer spreadin’ snoofer germs a full cubit in ever’ direction. Go on out back and feed them aigs to the pigs, likewise. Er. Er. Er. Reckon whut’s ailin’ Bill? Er. Er. Er.

Hark! Got ‘er. Hyer ‘tis. Fer the month of the days of the Julian fer April 15-May 12, I be a Wind-Dispersed Fornicator and the CB Tree is Carya illinoiensis and Quercus virginiana.

Har, har. I got to spell this 'un to Ray, if’n he ever gets back hyer, dern Ray’s hide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home