Monday, July 31, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day

Drink your Hamelia tea, Ray.

No.

Come on Ray, drink it up. It's good for you.

No.

Ray, if you drink your Hamelia tea, you shall be immortal for the immediate nonce.

I don't care. I don't like it.

Now Ray, you must follow your sun god training in all respects or you shall never make good progress. Plus, if you drink your tea, you might get a treat later.

What kind of treat?

Hmmm. A very special treat that Hope and Olwen are arranging. But not unless you drink your tea.

All righty then. Ugh. This stuff puts a yellow streak down my tongue. Yuck! There now I drank it all up Rayetta. Hey Rayetta, since I am now immortal for the imediate nonce, let's do an experiment. Cut my head off and see if it still talks.

Certainly not Ray, that's not a sun god trick. Sun gods don't do that one and besides, you'd bleed all over the laboratory. Who'd clean up the mess?

I would instruct headless Ray to clean up. Then you could holler at everyone to come in the laboratory and watch headless Ray clean up the mess. That would be really funny. And my head could sit up somewhere like maybe on a nice serving platter and watch the proceedings. Ha, that would be too cool.

No Ray. But maybe next time you have your Hamelia tea, you can get Crumby to cut off your head.

All righty then. I'll check up on that possibility with the nearly always reliable Crumby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home