Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ray's Substitute Thought for the Day

This thought is my substitute thought. My official thought is too complex to spell out for the nonce. So instead, I had to come up with a substitute thought. Admittedly. my substitute thought is really stupid. It is, what would happen if Jesus the Son of Man and Nazareth and or God, ran for president? This is assuming we could change the constitution so that Jesus could run.

Which party would Jesus seek the nomination, of?

What would Jesus do to raise funds?

Would Jesus support the surge?

What would Jesus have to say about the stock market?

Would Jesus promise, if elected, to continue torturing foreigners?

What about French fries?

Would Jesus get married so he would seem more, like, normal?

Would Jesus say to US, You are basically good, innocent people. So now that I have told you that your are basically good, innocent people, VOTE FOR ME. JESUS!!!!

See. I told you it was a stupid thought. Even a Sun God traninee can have a stupid thought.

Actually, the Druids, based on Jesus' past performance, might support JESUS!!!! But maybe not. Jesus past performance on the environment showed mass quantities of ignorance. Plus he broke his deal with the Goddess, or let his boys break the deal for him. Still, we might overlook all that if the alternative was worse. The alternative might very well be worse. For Goddess Sakes, the alternative might be Rudy the Fascist or some other cookie cutout Republican Mammonite imperialist liar and glutton.

Holy Smoke! What if Jesus has thrown in with the Demon Mammon? If Jesus has thrown in with the Demon Mammon, all may be lost in terms of the upcoming election. If Jesus has backslid into Mammonism, there's no point in voting, maybe.

Er. I have a confession to make. The above thought is mostly not my thought. It is mostly Crumby's thought. My thought was not ready, so I borrowed one of Crumby's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home