Sunday, July 01, 2007

Ray's Thought for the Day - Kennebunkport

Ray, they are not letting me anywhere near the Royal Compound. Plus a cop hollered at Lomo,
Get away from there you big ape.
So Lomo had to smack the cop. Then a bunch more cops came along. They chased Lomo up a tree. But Lomo brachiated off into the woods. Now my cameraperson is hiding in the woods. Boo-hoo! I hate this job. Plus I stayed up all night working up pretty relevant questions to ask the Putin. Then I forgot to set my alarm clock so I overslept. So when I eventually woke up I was groggy. So when I groggily sat down in the comfort station this morning, Lomo had peed on the seat. And I forgot to wipe the seat first so I got proto human pee on me. Boo-hoo. Boo-hoo.

Uh. I'm sorry about all that, Hope.

Boo-hoo. Not sorry enough Ray. Boo-hoo. Boo-hoo-hoo.

Uh. Can I do anything to help you out from the CB?

Gracious sakes Ray. Course you can. That's why I called. Now listen. Sniffle. Lomo may be lost in the woods by now. Plus the police are probably still after him. So I want you to get off yer ass and come up here. I may need some help finding my cameraperson, Lomo. Also, just to make sure we can find him, call Nancy. Tell Nancy what's happened and tell her also that we need Karl the Tracker Druid to help us find Lomo.

Uh. Listen sugar pie, you may be over-reacting.

Boo-hoo-hoo. No, I am not over-reacting, Ray. You and Karl get up here right now at this very nonce. I have had it. So you better get up here right this very minute once you call Nancy and round up, Karl.

Uh. But I been werkin' in the sun all day.

Ray! Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo.

Uh. Dang it. All righty then. I'll do all that and be along in a minute.

Yay! Thanks sweetie. See you in a little while. Bye.

Bye. Click. Jeez Louise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home