Thursday, September 06, 2007

Rayetta's Diurnal Lepidoptera

Here's a group shot featuring Horama in a more typical pose, tibias aft, a dusky-blue groundstreak and a Texan crescent in the background. If you like butterflies, get some frostweed. You won't be sorry. In fact, you won't be sorry even if no butterflies come to your frostweed. Sure as frost!

Aha! There goes Crumby, sneaking along the dusty hallway. Crumby, come here for the nonce.

All righty then, Lovely Druidess. Here I am at last.

Hmmm. Crumby, are you fixing to get the old camera fixed. I really do think you should get that old camera fixed. Then too, you could get a job to pay for getting the old camera fixed, since you are fixing to get a job anyway, so you can buy me a new lens for the new camera. Do you understand all that, Crumby?

Yepper, I understand all that perfectly.

Because Crumby, I was really irritated by the beeping incident this morning. Considering my busy schedule I need to get plenty of rest. Yet how am I to get plenty of rest with all the beeping. But if you got the camera fixed, Crumby, and also got a job, there would be no nocturnal beeping. Would there?

Probably not. Yet there is always something or other similar to beeping, whether one has a job or not. In fact, beeping like annoyances are more likely to occur at a job environment than anywhere else, possibly. Nevertheless I may have to get the old camera fixed. That old camera is utile in ways that may be hard to replace. So never fear Lovely Druidess, I am fixing to get a job so that I may pay for all these high priced yet semi-luxury what nots and what not repairs, maybe.

Good Crumby. The sooner the better. What job are you fixing to get this time?

Er. I am urgently awaiting a sign from the WG that shall then determine my next career move or option within this maze or pyramid scheme that some call the free enterprise system.

No you aren't Crumby! You better not wait for a sign from the WG! You better get out there and hustle. The WG helps those who get out there and hustle.

No, She doesn't.

She most certainly does, Crumby.

No, She doesn't. Hustle is totally optional.

All righty then, maybe She doesn't always reward hustle. But you need to get out there and hustle anyway. Just try it, Crumby. Try it for my sake, Crumby. Try it for your poor broken camera. You can do it Crumby, hustle.

All righty then, Rayetta. I shall hustle along right now, preparatory to a new career option requiring hustle. Soon, all shall wonder at the hustling ovate.

Hmmm. There goes Crumby. Hustle, Crumby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home