Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Crumby Spells - Whut the heck?

Here I am, a hapless victim of lying, gluttony and imperialism. Specifically, I do not have a job. So I am a victim of joblessness or unemployment. A person of my sensitivities, you may see, can not work with Republicans, for Goddess Sakes, let alone, for a Republican. So obviously, I am too crazy to work.

Few may follow the logical sequence in the preceeding. But that's OK. I don't mind. Spells are like that, not for everyone.

Since I do not have a job, I have plenty of time for other stuff. Like today, I spent quite a bit of time reflecting upon the absence of any pain in my new toofer cave. I was pretty well used to it aching occasionally. So today, when my new toofer cave didn't ache, for a change, I found the absence of minor pain, fairly interesting.

But not as intersting as this picture Raymone was kind enough to take, fer me. This picture features a cocoon on an Indiangrass leaf, and some Indiangrass seeds stuck to the cocoon. Whoever, built this cocoon had to put some serious torque on that Indiangrass leaf to get it to bend over like that, pendecho. These cocoons also turn up on little bluestem leaves plus the leaves of Leptoloma cognatum, the mysterious fall witch grass, which gets a new scientific name every six weeks.

Yepper, I am more than a little curious about what lives in these interesting cocoons. I have opened two of them up, but both times, the tenant was out. Perhaps I shall never discover what constructs these cocoons. Yet I shall keep trying. It beats working for a Republican.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home