Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ray’s Thought for the Day - What’s blooming at the CB?

Only the Aster ericoides, practically. We have entered a dull lull. Only the Aster ericoides and my sister’s banana feeder brighten the scene. Plus, the Aster ericoides are sparse.

This situation reminds me that for the upcoming DY 2, I need to decrease the grass and increase the herbs. Also, my sister spells, Ray, my butterflies need some place for puddle parties. You and Crumby need to fix them up a nice spot. So I have my work cut out for me.

Speaking of my sister, Rayetta, here she is.

Yes Ray. Here I am with some important news regarding my potential photography gear. According to EBAY, the mythical 70-300mm telephoto/macro from Olympus is available from the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan. The vendor is Ace of Bicycle 2004. Everyone interested in this lens should carefully read the description of the lens provided by Ace of Bicycle.

Meantime, no word on whether this lens shall be available to US, ever. And Ray, if you ever pull a stunt again like you did Sunday, I shall castrate you myself, personally, in a supervisory capacity, of course.

Whoa! Who shall actually castrate me, Rayetta?

Lomo. Or maybe I shall have Crumby do it.

Crumby would never castrate me, Rayetta. Crumby's too sensitive. Plus, he's my bosom companion.

Never mind that Ray. I have my ways. Just remember, I have my ways.

Er. Look Rayetta, here's Crumby now. Is it Crumby Ovater or Crumby Castrater? Huh-huh. Hold it! What's that Crumby's got? That's a dang castrater implement! Lomo! What are you doing here? Unhand me, dang it! Crumby, stop fiddling with my trousers! Yikes! Rayetta! Mercy, you caint do this.

Yes I can Ray. The day is Day 313, Halloween Eve, the second most spooky day of the year, and the best day for castrations. Hmmm. Boys, take Ray into the Boy's Comfort Station. No need to make a mess in the laboratory. Do him in the shower.

Yes, Lovely Druidess. Yes, Lovely Druidess. Your wish, is our command.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
_____

OK. Let us reconnoiter the above, logically. How many grown men have been castrated by their sisters? Easy that, not many. Yet anything may happen on Halloween Eve, maybe. Why, the miserable Iranians could magic up a nuke. Er. That example may be excessively far fetched. But what if we had a major sewage spill in these parts. Yes, that is not only possible, but has actually occurred.

The boil water datum has gone out. Yet, some may ignore the datum.

Crumby, for example, drank out of the tap. What effect shall that have on Crumby? Tomorrow is Halloween. Shall Crumby, having drunk of the poop water, turn into a terrible monster, under the influence of both the poop water and Halloween. Maybe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home