Monday, December 31, 2007

Rayetta's Birds

Well Crumby, looks like you have found time to get Magnus off the pig.

Well Rayetta, looks like you have found time to take electropictoids of birds that everyone can tell at a mere glance without bothering with electropictoids.

It's practice Crumby, with the 70-300mm.

Practice for what, Rayetta?

None of your business, Crumby. Anyway, Crumby, what's this bird, Mr. Smarty Pants?

It's Vermivora celata.

Correct, Crumby. See! I can now take identifiable pictures of birds for the CB data base. How about that?

It is, as I foretold, Rayetta.

No you didn't.

Yes, I did Rayetta. I foretold this very event.

I do not recall any such foretelling.

That's because you were probably not paying attention.

Not likely, Crumby.

Likely, Rayetta.

Oooooooooo! You are really pissing me off, Crumby!

OK. I need to go outside anyway, to espy if a new dry norther has blown in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home