Monday, March 02, 2009

Comet Lulin - Harbinger for the End of Days?

Saturday I was presented with a treat. Remember, when it comes to treats, it’s the thought that counts. My treat is the Limited Release, Pipeline Porter made with 100%Kona Coffee. It’s like when an especially handsome couple is blessed with an especially ugly child. That’s how Pipeline Porter tastes. Mercy! Maybe it would be better if they had used Chock Full O’ Nuts Instant. Gaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Matter of fact I am swigging down a bottle of Pipeline Porter at this very nonce. It tastes terrible. Yes. Truly terrible. It tastes like Karl Rove requesting of some nice lady, Call me Karl. Call me Karl or I shall squeal like a pig. That’s how bad it tastes.

Kona Brewing Company offerings are generally delicious. But skip the Pipeline Porter. Mercy! Gaaaaaaaaaaah! I just took another swig. Awful!

Comet Lulin is fading like the Wicked Witch. Is the visual petering out of Comet Lulin another portent of H’ar-Ma-Geddon? Does the petering down of Comet Lulin indicate that Gomorrah may make a comeback, this time around as world usury capitol? That would be great. All the world’s most famous banks headquartered in a restored yet beautiful Gomorrah.

Yuck! I just took another swig. Waste not, want not.

After lo these many Bible years of searching the sky for faint fuzzy galaxies, that is, weeks and weeks in regular, normal, average person time, I decided last night to espy the famous planetary nebula, Ghost of Jupiter, again. Good Goddess! It sure is nice to actually espy something easily. Something that pops out of the ep. Then after I espied Ghost of Jupiter, I went ahead over and looked for NGC galaxies in Leo. I actually espied a new one, NGC 3521. NGC 3521 must be very bright taking into account this polluted sky and a poor night.

Peter out, down, up, along, off, on, in, etc. No wonder this venue is x-rated. But does the petering out of Comet Lulin portend anything besides the petering out of Comet Lulin? Everyone who believes the petering of Comet Lulin is a portent or harbinger of events right here on earth should hastily make this or that prediction known. Cause soon, Comet Lulin shall be almost forgotten.

Hold it. This bottle is empty. Bleh! The after taste is like when I accidentally drank out of the toilet. I better go get some more. I have four bottles left. Waste not, want not.

Yes. Forgotten by many but not by me. No. I shall always remember Comet Lulin, just as I shall always remember Comet Holmes. I shall remember those twain comets, Lulin and Holmes, Holmes and Lulin as the comets that made a difference in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home