Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dopes and Taxes

First off, let me provide everyone with the official Druid position, also my position. Yes. Let me make the Druid opinion, or my opinion, clear to everyone. I am totally in favor of dopes. Just one brief example, I would love to grow Cannabis sativa on site. Then once I grew it up, I would manufacture marijuana chewing tobacco. All you need for marijuana chewing tobacco is ground up marijuana plus a little molasses.

But of course, manufacturing marijuana chewing tobacco is illegal. So instead of doing what I really want to do for dope, I am fixing to fire up a still. Yes. I shall make cheap whiskey. That way I can stay drunk until the economy improves.

Consider the Americano Homeland. Consider all that divides the various citizens of our Homeland based on opinions. Consider that opinions differ, regarding both dopes and taxes.

Yes. Our miserable opinions are split apart on both dopes and taxes. Some favor this or that dope. Some favor this or that tax. Some favor all the dopes, and none of the taxes. However, no one, probably, favors all the taxes and none of the dopes.

What this all means is, everybody should get to choose their own preferred dopes and also get to choose what their taxes go to pay for. That’s what the Druids believe and that’s what I believe.

But no. Nooooo! Instead, in the Americano Homeland we pay taxes to wage wars on drugs. Not only that, those wars are like a double whammy for waste and fraud because one side in the war pays taxes and the other side does not. So the war is totally unfair to the average consumer.

I can confidently tell everyone this. If I got to choose what to pay my taxes toward, not one thin dime, not one buffler nickel, not even a zinc penny would go for supporting fat ass cops shaking down hard-working drug dealers. Not a hay penny.

And another thing that really pisses me off is that nickel is not spelled out anywhere on the nickle. Actually, since I found out that you can spell it nickel or nickle, same difference, I am not pissed off so much anymore. But I do think nickel or nickle ought to be spelled out on the nickel or nickle.

Probably, the preferred spelling is nickel because the ending -el is easier to make longer words out of. Like, nickelodeon versus nickleodeon. Nickleodeon sounds like a French word. Even so, many probably surmise that nickel is like the coin and nickle is like the elemental metal or vice versa. If you hold this sort of ignorant opinion, Goddess have mercy on your soul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home