Thursday, March 05, 2009

I’m Skeered

That’s right. For some reason or other, the Media, both liberal and conservative have whipped me up into a fretful frenzy. Correct. Lo Republic do Tejano is no longer safe from the organized Mexican dope fiend killers. The fact is, the organized Mexican dope fiend killers have bumped Islamic fascist terrorists as most likely to fill vacant school bus driver positions in these parts. There they are, lined up, fixing to get jobs as school bus drivers. Imagine the fate of the little children. No wonder I’m skeered.

Coinciding with the organized Mexican dope fiend killer stories are additional stories predicting large Hispanic majorities, especially in places like the ROT, in just a few short years. So combining the twain story lines, we have the ROT figuring to be just like Mexico, an organized Mexican dope fiend killer paradise, in about ten years. No wonder I’m skeered.

Yes. I am at least as skeered as I was when the Islamic fascist terrorists were fixing to get me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home