Monday, February 20, 2006

Ray's Thought for the Day

Yikes! I been slackin' off. For it is indeed, February 20th by the Julian which means I am overdue by two days with the presumptively in progress CB calendar. It is no longer
I am a Sneeze in the Pasture Month and the CB Tree is Baby Cotyledons,
but verily an all new month that is, triple yikes, so far nameless and treeless.

All righty then. I got to think! Lanee, lanee, lanee, lanee, la-neeeeeeeeeeeeee, lanee, lanee, woolly boop boop boop boop, lanee, lanee, lanee..................Hark!

Got it!

For the days of the Julian,
February 18 to March 17, I am a Mighty Snark* in the Formerly Cultivated Area and the CB tree is Phaestoglochin Caric Sedges
Oh my goodness gracious. Everyone will greet this month, enthusiastically. Fer the little Phaestoglochins will be fornicating happily this month. Here, pictured somewhere, is one of em potted in a one gallon fer its own protection. This one is Carex retroflexa, maybe.
_____

*Mighty Snark is Druidese for clearing out the upper respiratory passages. Related spells are "snoofer", "blowing it out the side" and "hawking up".

The Ark Druid
_____

Ray honey. What was the precipitation total for I Sneeze in the Pasture Month?

Yikes, Hope. I near fergot that too. Let's see here. Alrighty then it would be fourteen and a half tics divied up by ten tics, is 1.45 inches. Yikes! That aint much.

I Sneeze in the Pasture Month -CB - Baby Cotyledons - 1.45 inches of precipitation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home