Sunday, February 19, 2006

Words are Deeds?

George dear. I, Rayetta like you. I really do. But you should try to be more exact with your spells. Especially when you are on TV. Now as a media personality myself I know how distracting TV work can be. Try doing a broadcast with Lomo Sapien fiddling with the electric gizmos and Ray prancing around in his underwear behind you in full view of the camera pretending he's Cernunnos, Lord of the Animals. Plus, spelling to the ignorant and vulgar extemporaneously is hard work, especially with Suzie Creamcheese and her well-worn jaw, unhinged next door. I will admit that I couldn't sit next to that vacuous windbag for fifteen minutes every week for Goddess Sake and listen to her up close like you do.

But honestly George, how could you spell, Words are deeds on TV, and even punctuate, Words are deeds, with that cute little nod you do for emphasis. You know better than that George. Words are words. Spells are deeds. Oh, I know what would go really well with those emphasis nods. When you do those, also tug your forelock. George, let's get together. You are adorable.
____

I think Rayetta is spelling about George Will and Cokie Roberts.

The Arkdruid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home