Saturday, January 13, 2007

Crumby's Fungi - Exidia glandulosa

Continuing with my camera lessons I discovered that my fungus was swollen up to the maximum likely swollen upness. Now this fungus looks like ears. This may be where they got the idea for the interesting Grow An Ear novelty item.

Whoa! Here's Ray. Why the long face, bosom companion?

I didn't get my delicious cinnamon bun, Crumby. When I arrived, the only vendors present were those vendors, vending greens. So all I got was a bunch of greens and no delicious cinnamon bun. Mercy! There it was, cold and rainy, yet the green vendors turned out anyway with their perishables. There were 6 or 7 green vendors, one troubador and nobody else but hardy and round chested purchasers of greens. They had mustard greens, turnip greens, collard greens, beet greens, kale, spinach, and no doubt other green leafy vegetables, but the takers were few. Now, sadly, many of those delicious greens may go to waste or else get fed to the livestock. Plus, I didn't get my cinnamon bun.

Sorry Ray.

Yepper. But not as sorry as me. Well Crumby, I am off to seek more solace elsewhere. Bye.

Bye Ray.

Hey Rayetta. Look Rayetta. My camera practice indicates that my pet fungus, Exidia glandulosa, has waxed ear like, due to all the precipitation and high humidity.

Hmmm. Yes it has. But I am not getting any butterfly photography practice because there are no butterflies. So what we are going to do is practice on the brown recluses.

Gross Rayetta. Those are the nastiest spiders ever, and dangerous too.

Never mind that Crumby. I have decided. We are going to practice on the brown recluses next, as soon as you and Raymone can figure out how to light them up.

Oh man!!!! I don't want to Rayetta.

Yes you do, Crumby. You just think you don't right now. Anon, you shall be happily engaged in this fun and educational photography practice and when the nice pictures come out, you will have me to thank. Get with Raymone and figure out how to light them up. Do you understand all that?

Er. Yepper. What if I can't find Raymone?

Crumby, you know very well that Raymone shall be visible from 2PM until 2:30PM tomorrow. You can get with Raymone then, after our lesson. Bye Crumby.

Bye Rayetta. Man alive, I don't like those dang nasty brown recluses. However, am I going to get out of this predicament?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home