Sunday, July 01, 2007

Crumby, Venue Boss

All righty then. I am temporarily in charge of the venue until Ray gets back. Ray, my bosom companion, is off to the Maine Woods to help Hope, find Lomo. Karl the famous Tracker Druid from the Joke Factory is gone off with Ray. So is Lometa, Praise the Goddess. Proto human females make me nervous. So, no Lometa hanging around shall make me more relaxed. Right now, for example, I am more relaxed than I would be if I surmised Lometa might be around.

I have attempted to use self-analysis on myself to find out why proto human females make me even more nervous than the advanced models. But so far, I have not come to any conclusions other than the proto human ones are more prone to grab on to me when I am not expecting to be grabbed on too.

Like one day I was out in the pecan orchard, thinking. I do my most serious thinking outdoors while standing on one foot. There I was thinking, when all of a sudden I feel these little feral hands grab both my ears. Guess who, tee-he-he-he. Yep It was that dang Lometa trapezing down from a tree branch and grabbing me by the ears. She startled me too, so that I almost lost my balance along with my train of thought. Plus, that sort of stuff is undignified. An ovate of my standing should not have to put up with startling monkey shines while he’s thinking.

Anyway, maybe Karl will take his time rounding up Lomo and I shall be spared Lometa’s company long enough for my nerves to make a full recovery. On the other hand, that is unlikely. Karl, began his tracking career pre-birth. That’s right. Karl tracked stuff down when he was still in the womb. One time, when Karl was minus 14 days he tracked down a pig rustling event so ancient that those rustled pigs were three counties off and into their third post rustling generation when Karl tracked them down. Yet, Karl had those pigs back to their rightful owner in under an hour. Odds are, Lometa won’t be gone long.

Gol dern it! I need a clear night so I can have Lleu Llaw set up the great red tube. Then, once Lleu Llaw has the great red tube set up, we may espy Jupiter. Apparently, Jupiter looks different than it did this time last year. But the clouds, earth’s clouds over these parts, need to break for all that to occur. Then I may gawk upon the reconfigured clouds of the gas giant, Jupiter.

Until then, can’t see the clouds, fer the clouds. Huh, huh.

But now, at this very nonce, I need to holler for Rayetta.

All righty then. Oh, Lovely Druidess Rayetta, Dr. Pistrum, are you ready to do somewhat of a butterfly soiree on the venue?

Oh, Dr. Pistrum are you in your office fixing to come to the lab for Rayetta’s Butterflies?

Ray-et-ta, where ere ye?

Uh, oh. Apparently, Dr. Pistrum is not within earshot. I shall have to go round the LDR up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home