Monday, September 10, 2007

Rayetta's Butterflies - The BDS Makes Forward Progress

Really! Yes. Good progress is being made. Yes. All the idiots are marching forward in time and space, not withstanding the peril of fatter babies. Yes. Yet, many seem to be marching forward in a circle, or ellipse, including all the idiots. Because, if you march forward long enough on this tiny globe, eventually you will circle up. Plus, whether you are making progress or not, or whether you circle up on not, you shall proscribe an ellipse. That's a physical fact, idiots.

Yes. I watched part of Idiocracy, too. So to humor Crumby and Ray, I pretend like I am interested in what passes for US culture. Duh!

Anyway, changing the subject, I have to say that even I, the Lovely Druidess Rayetta (LDR), was fairly amazed when I espied this interesting long-tailed skipper (Urbanus proteus) this very afternoon. My goodness gracious! See! Plant some frostweed in your yard.

Whoa! Ray, my brother, is on the way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home