Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Ray's Rainfall Update - Good Goddess!

This morning the CB enjoyed a very nice shower. The resulting update is 44.13" + 2.10" = 46.23". Good Goddess!

At this very nonce, at least four marching bands are emitting noise pollution over at and in the general environs of the Burger Center. Here in the laboratory I get to enjoy the noise pollution and racket. Yep, the marching bands bang around over yonder every night of the week this time of year. So for three months out of the year, or a little more, every night of the week, I can scarcely hear myself think, even inside the CB. The AC running helps a little though, to drown out the drum banging racket and discordant horn blowing.

Someday, I expect to flip out during this time of year. Who knows what shall happen if I flip out? But if I do, flip out, remember. I flipped out as a direct result of noise pollution. My epitaph: Here lies Ray Pistrum, mass murderer, flipped out from noise pollution.

Cause and effect, is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home