Saturday, November 24, 2007

Back from Shopping

I was correct. The cinnamon bun vendor stayed home. Boy howdy, I sure am suffering a lot lately. It is like I have been burdened with all the woes lifted off my bosom companion, Crumby. First, I am kidnapped, cruelly bound and fettered. Then I get to listen to a boring discussion for days on end. Now, no delicious cinnamon bun. If it aint one thing, it's two. Course, it could be worse. I could be living on Immodium and Ginger Ale like my sister.

Only the green leafy vegetable vendors showed up today. Those green leafy vegetable vendors are the most round chested of all the vendors. They showed up, in the rain and cold, so I purchased a nice mess of collards. Those collards are delicious.

Crumby, my bosom buddy, what brings you hence to the venue?

Ray, bosom buddy, upon reflection, I have noticed that our new song could also be sung to the tune of the Gilligan's Island theme song. Do you surmise Gilligan may have ripped off the Ghost Riders?

Whoa! Hold it. Let me sing along for the nonce. Bitty-beep-beep, bitty-beep-boop is the same difference as, A three hour tour, a three hour tour, and Yippee-yi-yay, yippee-yi-yo. Is there nothing new under the sun, Crumby?

Not lately Ray. We have virtually shot our proverbial wad. Can I say that on the venue, Ray?

No.

Yeah but, guess what?

What?

Kai's head brought in 444 smackeroos at auction. King Arthur ransomed it, outbidding three high toned biological supply houses. That means I can get my once trusty camera fixed and have some money left over for treats. I am rich, rich beyond my wildest dreams.

Course King Arthur also promised me some pay back for snicker snacking Kai's stupid but valuable head. However, I have already ovated about that. It's not a problem.

That's swell Crumby. Uh, Crumby, how come you are having all this good fortune? Isn't this your season of abject misery? What's going on? Why aren't you suffering miserably like you are supposed to suffer, miserably?

The Goddess is with me, Ray. I am not sure why. Seems like I am just as bad as ever, yet Her Forebearance is Admirable, from my perspective. I am fixing to enjoy the situation while it lasts. That reminds me. Not only is the WG, Sweet and Kind, She is Polite, Courteous and Ravishingly Beautiful Beyond the Mere Comprehension of Mere Mortals like me. She is also Infinitely Clever and Funny. So funny that I laugh so hard, I then wet my green Brownie pants. Not that I understand all the jokes immediately. Sometimes I get those jokes days later and then wet my pants.

Crumby, it sounds to me like you are enjoying a Grace Phase.

That's right Ray. Aptly put. I am enjoying the Grace of the Goddess. But for how long? How long? I shall not worry about that. Live for today, Ray, live for today. Take it one step at a time. One step at a time, Ray.

All righty then. That's good advice for those enjoying the Grace of the Goddess. But what about me? Look what has happened to me, lately. Dang it.

Seasons come, seasons go, Ray.

Dang it. OK Crumby. You are off the venue until tomorrow. I simply can not, in my condition, endure another platitude.

All righty then, Ray. But, seasons come, seasons go.

Dang it. You are fixing to get it now, Crumby.

No I'm not. The Goddess is totally with me, and against you, Ray. I have foreseen it.

Dang it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home