Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ray’s T for the D - Since I have friends, I don’t need enemies.

Dedicated to all those ambitious persons who would have achieved all their desires, except for their friends.

Okie Dokie. This time I have decided I am fixing to make something of myself after all. I shall, after all that, be a historical figure, famous and rich beyond my wildest dreams. All I require is a little help from my friends.

Here I go.

Ray! Your bosom companion, Mr. Crumby Ovate has been busted for having sex with animals or bestiality. Do you yourself, Ray, approve of having sex with animals or bestiality? Have you ever, Ray, enjoyed sex with an animal or bestiality, yourself?

Ray! Your twain beautiful girl friends, both Ms. Olwen White Track and Ms. Hope Remains have been busted for running, of all things, a lesbian prostitution ring. Do you support their lesbian prostitution ring activities, Ray? Have you ever utilized those services, yourself, indulging in those various types of sodomy?

Ray! Your employer, Mr. Red Ears, and your sister, Ms. Rayetta Pistrum, have sold hundreds of ranchettes to poor Mammonite Republicans. Those poor Republican Mammonites only desired a better life in beautiful Iraqi Kurdistan. Your employer and sister took their money, but as it turns out, those ranchettes are under constant threat of attack by the Turkeys. Those ranchettes are worthless, because they are dangerous. Did you know about that real estate enrichment scheme your employer and your sister perpetrated on the witless Mammonite Republican potential emigrees, Ray?

Ray! Did you know that Monsieur Raymone Toutsuite, your friend and confidant, is an illegal French alien and dope smuggler?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home