Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ray's T for the Day - Ant Day Plus Hope Remains the Season are Imminent

This Saturday is Ant Day. Yepper. I got my reminder. So I am totally all set. Those ants better watch out. Day 85, this upcoming Saturday is also the last day of Polar Bear, or Polaris, the season. So Sunday, Day 86, is the commencement of Hope Remains, the season, that some call, Spring. Yepper. That is all correct. Hope Remains opening day, and the most important secular holiday in these parts, Ant Day, nearly coincide this year. I am fixing to wet myself with excitement. Plus, these two dates fall on a weekend, so I am off work. I can celebrate properly, possibly by taking mass quantities of downers. Yippee! I have lots to look forward to this weekend. In fact, three big coyote yips for Ant Day and Hope Remains, the Season!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home