Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Virgo Galaxy Cluster

Between the stars Deneloba and Vindemiatrix is the famous Virgo Galaxy Cluster.

This morning, early, I limped out into the frigid, stygian darkness. A cold wind blew. Yes. Another dry norther afflicted me. But this time I was prepared. I wore my secret Druid coat. Yes. My secret Druid coat has this characteristic. Once cleansed of most of the pet hair, no cold wind can penetrate that coat or get on my upper buttocks while I am garbed in that particular coat.

Nevertheless, the wind blew so hard that the Great Red Tube did verily shake and quiver. The wind also blew my dolly over in such a fashion that I could have easily been smitten by that dolly. Praise the Goddess, I was spared getting smitten by my dolly.

Spectacles and pollen masks may, as simultaneously employed on the fore-noggin, intermittently blind a person. Here is how that works. The air that circulates in the nasal or sinus region of the noggin is heavily laden with moisture. That moisture laden air of the nasal or sinus region of the noggin, when exhaled, wants to somehow escape out the top of the pollen mask. Once it escapes out of the top of the pollen mask it wants to condense on my spectacles, effectively blinding me. Also, it wants to get on the eps too.

Yes. That is correct. In that circumstance, blinded by nasal exhaust, I am almost helpless, an easy mark for an evil doer fixing to sneak up on me. Fortunately, few evil doers lurk out in the frigid, stygian wilds at that time of the early morning. No. Those evil doers are tucked into their nice warm beds.

Not to make excuses, but despite some effort I have yet to espy a single Virgo Galaxy Cluster galaxy. No. Not even one. So tomorrow morning I shall try again, assuming clear skies and diminished wind.

Sadly, I am fixing to conclude that those galaxies are invisible from these parts. But not just yet.

Yet, I may never espy a galaxy of the Virgo Galaxy Cluster. Not even one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home