Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ray’s Thought for the Day - Day 340

Yesterday, Day 340, was latest frost day for the CB. Today, Day 341, also starts out, frosty. At least my calendar is working fairly well. The mornings should be frosty sometimes, during Polar Bear.

Yepper. The power of the Sun God and all his trainees is pulled back like a curtain to reveal nothing but hoar frost and stygian darkness outside. That’s why, during the Polar Bear or Polaris, a Sun God Trainee has no chance of prevailing against a dark and sinister force of nature like Crumby. But like Crumby keeps reminding me, annoyingly, seasons come, seasons go, Ray. Soon, Ogma shall be relatively more fired up. And me too. So fired up, I shall have to sweat over inner thigh chafing events.

All righty then. I gotta go werk, in what’s left of the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home