Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rayetta's New Lens - How Big is It?

My new lens is heavy, either 620g or 660g? I am not sure which. Maybe, one mass of those masses or the other. Probably the former, but maybe the latter. But how big is it?

Here it is, depicted via the magic of an electropictoid. That's it on the left. On the right, for scale, is my 40-150mm kit lens. Note that both are aroused, maximally, to their extreme FLs.

I shall be interested to espy how my new lens does on my tripod. Somebody around here may need to fix it up with a brace, ring, girdle, supporter or what not. We shall see about that. Maybe I shall have Crumby rig something up respective to his old Bush Hawk. We shall see about that.

Or maybe, hmmm. I have an idea.

Oops! This electropictoid inidcates that the 40-150mm is a couple of mm short of full FL arousal. Darn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home